Six Week Thursday Morning Series | CLOSED COURSE
12, 19, 26 Sep, 3, 10, 17 Oct 2019
10:15am - 1:15pm
Paulsgrove Community Centre, Marsden Rd, Portsmouth Po6 4JB
After the course
After the course, each participant is given audios and a workbook to continue to practise. Also, after the course, students can continue to practise and deepen their work in an Enrichment Group which is a student-run group with support from myself and others. These can be face to face or online using Skype or Zoom. I am also happy to offer a complimentary coaching session to assist in a more personal way. This can be face to face or online.
Refunds on cancellation
If you cancel up to 1 week before the course a full refund will be given. Less than 1 week before your deposit will be retained if your place cannot be rebooked. Alternatively, any monies can be transferred to the next course.
For more information about this and future courses
Contact Carey at firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 7851295674
Self-esteem is our idea of our own basic worth, and is often rooted in our childhood when our sense of value was associated with the positive regards of others, or linked with our achievements. As we move into adulthood, we may accomplish much yet feel dissatisfied because our self-esteem still depends on our next success, or failure. Life seems like a treadmill, lacking in real excitement or purpose.
The Power of Self-Esteem course shows you how to identify this deeply rooted system of beliefs, and develop a new kind of awareness of who and what you really are, so you can maintain your sense of self-worth at all times, regardless of what’s happening around you.
You will learn practical yet powerful tools to enhance your self-esteem. And, with that you will develop your ability to:
- Develop and maintain your sense of self-worth regardless of your achievements and what others think of you
- Distinguish true self-esteem from the endless cycle of reward and punishment to which it has become attached
- Connect more deeply with what you really want for yourself and your life
- Start to express yourself with a new kind of passion and power
- Create results without driving yourself or generating unnecessary stress
- Let go of the self-imposed demands and accusations
- Be more resilient in the face of adversity or challenges
- Identify when your self-esteem is low, and know how to reinvigorate it
- Love and accept yourself, just as you are
- Inspire others to esteem and value themselves too.
The Power of Self-Esteem course is taught by More To Life Licensed Facilitators, who are individuals who have been instructed and qualified by our trainer body to lead small-format, topic-based courses such as this one. Our Licensed Facilitators have been granted a license by the More To Life Foundation to teach these courses privately, as well as through colleges, schools, governmental agencies, and in partnership with other non-profit organisations around the world.
The pricing of this course varies. Please contact the More To Life Licensed Facilitator directly for details.