26 February 2019
8:00pm - 9:45pm (GMT)
Via online Zoom conference (link provided upon registration)
Introductory Event Led By
For more information
Contact Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 7771 542 457
Join us for an introduction to the Power of Self-Esteem where you can get answers to your questions, experience first hand how it works, and understand the impact that this course can have.
The Power of Self-Esteem course shows you how to identify your deeply rooted system of beliefs, and develop a new kind of awareness of who and what you really are, so you can maintain your sense of self-worth at all times, regardless of what’s happening around you.
You will learn practical yet powerful tools to enhance your self-esteem. And, with that you will develop your ability to:
- Develop and maintain your sense of self-worth regardless of your achievements and what others think of you
- Distinguish true self-esteem from the endless cycle of reward and punishment to which it has become attached
- Connect more deeply with what you really want for yourself and your life
- Start to express yourself with a new kind of passion and power
- Create results without driving yourself or generating unnecessary stress
- Let go of the self-imposed demands and accusations
- Be more resilient in the face of adversity or challenges
- Identify when your self-esteem is low, and know-how to reinvigorate it
- Love and accept yourself, just as you are
- Inspire others to esteem and value themselves too.
The Power of Self-Esteem course is taught by More To Life Licensed Facilitators, who are individuals who have been instructed and qualified by our trainer body to lead small-format, topic-based courses such as this one. Our Licensed Facilitators have been granted a license by the More To Life Foundation to teach these courses privately, as well as through colleges, schools, governmental agencies, and in partnership with other non-profit organisations around the world.