Power of Self-Esteem course
Saturday 7 & Sunday 8 September 2019
9:30am – 6:30pm each day
Knayton Village Hall, Thirsk, YO7 4AZ
After the course:
You’ll be given audio tracks and a workbook to continue your practice after the course.
Refunds on cancellation:
The course includes a full money-back guarantee, which applies where you complete the full course but are dissatisfied with your results.
- This course could be residential – please contact Issy to discuss.
- Early registration discount is available for those registering in good time.
For more information
Contact Aileen at firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 07989 265 525
Self-esteem is our idea of our own basic worth, and is often rooted in our childhood when our sense of value was associated with the positive regards of others, or linked with our achievements. As we move into adulthood, we may accomplish much yet feel dissatisfied because our self-esteem still depends on our next success, or failure. Life seems like a treadmill, lacking in real excitement or purpose.
The Power of Self-Esteem course shows you how to identify this deeply rooted system of beliefs, and develop a new kind of awareness of who and what you really are, so you can maintain your sense of self-worth at all times, regardless of what’s happening around you.
You will learn practical yet powerful tools to enhance your self-esteem. And, with that you will develop your ability to:
- Develop and maintain your sense of self-worth regardless of your achievements and what others think of you
- Distinguish true self-esteem from the endless cycle of reward and punishment to which it has become attached
- Connect more deeply with what you really want for yourself and your life
- Start to express yourself with a new kind of passion and power
- Create results without driving yourself or generating unnecessary stress
- Let go of the self-imposed demands and accusations
- Be more resilient in the face of adversity or challenges
- Identify when your self-esteem is low, and know how to reinvigorate it
- Love and accept yourself, just as you are
- Inspire others to esteem and value themselves too.
The Power of Self-Esteem course is taught by More To Life Licensed Facilitators, who are individuals who have been instructed and qualified by our trainer body to lead small-format, topic-based courses such as this one. Our Licensed Facilitators have been granted a license by the More To Life Foundation to teach these courses privately, as well as through colleges, schools, governmental agencies, and in partnership with other non-profit organisations around the world.
The pricing of this course varies. Please contact the More To Life Licensed Facilitator directly for details.