Self-esteem is our idea of our own basic worth, and is often rooted in our childhood when our sense of value was associated with the positive regards of others, or linked with our achievements. As we move into adulthood, we may accomplish much yet feel dissatisfied because our self-esteem still depends on our next success, or failure. Life seems like a treadmill, lacking in real excitement or purpose.
The Power of Self-Esteem course shows you how to identify this deeply rooted system of beliefs, and develop a new kind of awareness of who and what you really are, so you can maintain your sense of self-worth at all times, regardless of what’s happening around you.
You will learn practical yet powerful tools to enhance your self-esteem. And, with that you will develop your ability to:
- Develop and maintain your sense of self-worth regardless of your achievements and what others think of you
- Distinguish true self-esteem from the endless cycle of reward and punishment to which it has become attached
- Connect more deeply with what you really want for yourself and your life
- Start to express yourself with a new kind of passion and power
- Create results without driving yourself or generating unnecessary stress
- Let go of the self-imposed demands and accusations
- Be more resilient in the face of adversity or challenges
- Identify when your self-esteem is low, and know how to reinvigorate it
- Love and accept yourself, just as you are
- Inspire others to esteem and value themselves too.
The Power of Self-Esteem course is taught by More To Life Mentors, who are individuals who have been instructed and qualified by our trainer body to lead small-format, topic-based courses such as this one. Our Mentors have been granted a license by the More To Life Foundation to teach these courses privately, as well as through colleges, schools, governmental agencies, and in partnership with other non-profit organisations around the world.
The pricing of this course varies. Please contact the More To Life Mentor directly for details.
This course has been accredited by the Continuing Professional Development Standards Office. This means that a person who takes this course is now able to log credits for the hours spent on these courses.
Sat 18 August: 09:00 - 19h00
Sun 19 August:09:00 - 19h00
Early Registration Discount
Register by 27 July (11:55 pm BST) to receive £45 off the full tuition cost. This discount only applies to new students.
Full Fee £245
Concessionary £170 (limited availability, based on personal financial limitations)
Retake Fee £150
If you cancel your booking within seven days of registering, with the exception of the week of the course itself, you may request a full refund (including deposit). After this time we retain a deposit of £75 and transfer your registration to the next available course.
Other Course Dates:
The Power of Self-Esteem18 Aug
The Power of Self-Esteem13 Sep
The Power of Self-Esteem20 Sep
The Power of Self-Esteem27 Sep
The Power of Self-Esteem4 Oct
The Power of Self-Esteem11 Oct
The Power of Self-Esteem18 Oct