Join us for an Introduction to Way of a Warrior 2019
Prospective participants need to have taken the More To Life Weekend or The Launchpad.
Connect with the Senior Trainers leading WOW 2019 and with others who have taken the More To Life weekend to explore more about this powerful advanced course taking place 18-25 August 2019 in the North of England.
For more information visit the WOW Event Page
Introduction sessions are held as video calls led by Senior Trainers and last 1 hour.
- Wednesday, 17 April 2019 19:30 (UK) - with Gerry Moline
- Sunday, 28 April 2019 19:00 (UK) - with Peggy Jarrett
- Tuesday, 30 April 2019 19:30 (UK) - with Gerry Moline
- Saturday, 11 May 2019 19:00 (UK) - with Ann McMaster and Peggy Jarrett
- Thursday, 23 May 2019 19:30 (UK) - with Gerry Moline
- Saturday, 1 June 2019 15:00 (UK) - with Peggy Jarrett
- Sunday, 9 June 2019 19:00 (UK) - with Peggy Jarrett
After registering, you will receive instructions by email for joining the call.
We look forward to connecting with you!
Join us for a free introduction to Way of a Warrior where you will have the opportunity to have your questions answered, and hear from students and trainers how this courses has radically impacted their lives.
Way of a Warrior is an extraordinary emotional, physical and spiritual challenge that takes you all the way into your deepest and most authentic self, assists you in bringing yourself to the genuine challenges that you have in your life, and delivers you to new and profound possibilities. It is about bringing your body, mind and spirit together in service of your higher purpose.
You will share six of the most powerful days of your life with like-hearted people from all over the world. This Residential course is held at least once a year in different locations from New Zealand to South Africa, to the United States and United Kingdom.
Together, we work to re-kindle your vision for your life while being encouraged and supported by others. You will discover that the only true foe is the negativity and resignation that haunt our minds. Life calls us to more noble and fulfilling goals, into being our deepest and most authentic selves, as well as an integral part of the world community. Way of a Warrior is an experience of that awakening of your vision - and more.
It’s all about “Yes!”
Embracing our lifeshocks as awakening agents:
- Sloughing off learned pretences
- Answering the compelling urges of our heart
- Standing for the truth firmly and resiliently
- Saying yes when we mean yes, no when we mean no
- Being ultra-clear about what we will/won’t tolerate
- Responding to each moment with integrity
- Trusting our own innate goodness
- Knowing absolutely that we belong, we matter
- Accepting that we don’t run the universe
- Willing to play Our Part in the big scheme of things
At Way of a Warrior, we practice the warrior's creed from Lao Tzu: “six times down, seven times up.” Proving yet again the resilience of the human spirit to rise again, stronger, wiser than before.
Each morning begins with movements to awaken and restore your body. You will greet each day in the fresh air as you awaken your bodies and hearts in shared movements and exercise.
You’ll meet in general session for exploration and engagement. Afternoons and evenings follow different patterns of individual processing or writing, partner work or large-group exercises. Each day will deepen and expand your previous work. And you will explore the power of your choices to live at your best—your highest and most noble self.
On Day Five, you’ll participate in a special exercise which will give you the opportunity to practice everything you’ve learned throughout the week. Yes, it is unique! It is about purpose and much, much more. In fact, it’s all about Yes!