Unlocking the Habit Code | With More To Life Associate Trainer Jeannie Horsfield
Our behaviour and habits are guided by either conscious thinking or in the case of embedded habits by automatic, unconscious thinking.
You may be noticing some habits that help, whilst others hinder your progress, your relationships, your health and the quality of your life.
Often we try unsuccessfully to change unhelpful habits with ‘Will Power’, only to fail and slide back into familiar habitual behaviours.
...To unlock a habit requires something more than this!
In this webinar, you will be supported and guided to:
- put the spotlight on your habits, those that work for you and those that don’t.
- Uncover and unpack the connection between your thoughts and your behaviour.
- Identify small changes that could have a significant impact.
- Learn a simple way to adjust your habits to improve your performance.
We invite you to join Associate Trainer- Jeannie Horsfield for an interactive evening that could support you to change your life!
Date & Time
Wednesday 20 October 2021 | 7:30 - 9:30pm UK (British Summer Time BST)
£25 | Bundle pricing available. See registration link for details & deadlines
For more information, please contact Rosanna | 0782-522-1488 | email@example.com
Open Access – All Welcome
Jeannie Horsfield | MTL Associate Trainer
'Wake Up Wednesdays' are a series of monthly webinars led by MTL's Trainer Candidates and Associates from around the world. These are open-access webinars for everyone to enjoy, focussing on 12 themes in life that give us an emotional reaction. A light exploration into the way we live our life when things come in and challenge us.
Our intention is to get some understanding and perspective about our part in those experiences and our reactions to them.
Opportunities to interact and contribute as well as an exercise to get involved with and notes to take away with you.
Led by MTL Trainer Candidates & Associates, these are open-access webinars for everyone to enjoy, focussing on different themes in life which give us an emotional reaction.
We especially welcome non-students to attend, so please feel free to share this invitation with anyone you may want to invite into the More To Life Programme.
What will they offer?
- A light exploration into the way we live our life when things come in and challenge us.
- Our intention is to get some understanding and perspective about our part in those experiences and our reactions to them.
- Opportunities to interact and contribute as well as an exercise to get involved with and notes to take away with you.
Provisional Topics 2021: bit.ly/WUW_MTLWebinars2021
- Removing the Mask
- Anger, Passion and Compassion
- Parenting during the Pandemic
- Bouncing Back
- Finding Expression through Art
- Keeping your Word
Other Course Dates:
ONLINE Open Access Webinar | Removing the Mask11 NovOnline | NZ/AUS Times