Having boundaries means knowing how to maintain your sense of self while teaching people how to treat you; it means identifying to yourself and to others which behaviours are okay and which aren't.
What you will gain:
- Clarifying current boundaries
- Addressing Repercussions
- Adjusting Boundaries that Support Self-Respect
Ann McMaster excels at supporting each participant in making significant behavioral shifts.
Saturday 31 August 2019
1:00 - 4:30pm
Columbia Hotel, 95-99 Lancaster Gate, London W2 3NS, United Kingdom
Judi - 020 7431 0922, or email email@example.com
Ann McMaster, More To Life Senior Trainer
Led by MTL Trainer Candidates & Associates, these are open-access webinars for everyone to enjoy, focussing on different themes in life which give us an emotional reaction.
We especially welcome non-students to attend, so please feel free to share this invitation with anyone you may want to invite into the More To Life Programme.
What will they offer?
- A light exploration into the way we live our life when things come in and challenge us.
- Our intention is to get some understanding and perspective about our part in those experiences and our reactions to them.
- Opportunities to interact and contribute as well as an exercise to get involved with and notes to take away with you.
Provisional Topics 2021: bit.ly/WUW_MTLWebinars2021
- Removing the Mask
- Anger, Passion and Compassion
- Parenting during the Pandemic
- Bouncing Back
- Finding Expression through Art
- Keeping your Word