Unlocking the Habit Code | With associate trainer Jeannie Horsfield
Small Habits Help You In-Habit Your Potential!
So what is a habit?
“A Habit is a routine performed regularly”
“An automatic response to a specific situation or cue”
Over the years the value of good habits and bad habits become apparent in our lives.
Our behaviour and habits are guided by either conscious thinking or in the case of embedded habits by automatic, unconscious thinking.
There are up sides and downsides to this!
It is likely you are recognising you have habits that help and habits that also hinder your progress, your relationships, your health and the quality of your life.
You may have tried to change unhelpful habits with ‘Will Power’, only to fail and slide back in to familiar habitual behaviours.
To unlock a habit requires something more than will power!
In this webinar we will
- invite you to put the spotlight on your habits, those that work for you and those that don’t.
- assist you to uncover and unpack the connection between your thoughts and your behaviour.
- support you to identify small changes that could have a significant impact.
- teach you a simple way to adjust your habits to improve your performance.
We invite you to join Associate Trainer- Jeannie Horsfield to an interactive evening that could support you to change your life!
Date & Time
Wednesday 20 October 2021 | 7:30 - 9:30pm UK (British Summer Time BST)
£25 | Bundle pricing available. See registration link for details & deadlines
For more information, please contact Rosanna | 0782-522-1488 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Access – All Welcome
Jeannie Horsfield | MTL Associate Trainer
'Wake Up Wednesdays' are a series of monthly webinars led by MTL's Trainer Candidates and Associates from around the world. These are open-access webinars for everyone to enjoy, focussing on 12 themes in life that give us an emotional reaction. A light exploration into the way we live our life when things come in and challenge us.
Our intention is to get some understanding and perspective about our part in those experiences and our reactions to them.
Opportunities to interact and contribute as well as an exercise to get involved with and notes to take away with you.
Led by MTL Trainer Candidates & Associates, these are open-access webinars for everyone to enjoy, focussing on different themes in life which give us an emotional reaction.
We especially welcome non-students to attend, so please feel free to share this invitation with anyone you may want to invite into the More To Life Programme.
What will they offer?
- A light exploration into the way we live our life when things come in and challenge us.
- Our intention is to get some understanding and perspective about our part in those experiences and our reactions to them.
- Opportunities to interact and contribute as well as an exercise to get involved with and notes to take away with you.
Provisional Topics 2021: bit.ly/WUW_MTLWebinars2021
- Removing the Mask
- Anger, Passion and Compassion
- Parenting during the Pandemic
- Bouncing Back
- Finding Expression through Art
- Keeping your Word